The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.
If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.
God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.
Excess on occasion is exhilirating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
My Fondest Hot Wheels® memory was when my dad came home from deployment in Germany and brought me a "HOT WHEELS 12 car rally case" full of redlines and pretended that santa gave them to me for Christmas. those cars are the most heavily played with in my collection , my sisters and me would make towns together, my dad being in the military we would move alot, but the hot wheels always stayed the same no matter where we were stationed. hot wheels have gotten me thru some tough times and I just want to say thank you Mattel for sticking with it,
Profession : US NAVY Submarines Retired
2. How did you get into collecting? my FATHER came home from germany with them in 72, wish i had those packages.
3. How long have you been collecting? SINCE 1972
4. How many Hot Wheels® cars do you have? (Estimate if you have to.) OVER 2000 http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3773
a. First Hot Wheels® car you had? purple COUSTOM FLEETSIDE
b. Best Hot Wheels® car in your collection? lt. blue SUPERFINE TURBINE http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3781
c. Latest, greatest Hot Wheels® release? AMC JAVELIN 2009
d. Best Hot Wheels® casting of all time? THE DEMON/PROWLER/LIL COFFIN http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3776
5. What model/color 1:1 scale car do you drive? 1984 FORD BRONCO XLT 351 YELLOW/BLUE RACING STRIPES http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3779 AND A GOLF CART TO BE ENERGY AWARE http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3795
6. How do you display your cars? Do you open them? 1/2 I RACE ON A 40 FT 4 CAR HOT WHEELS LOOP TRACK, SO IF I CAN FIND 2 OF THE SAME CAR I OPEN ONE AND DISPLAY THE OTHER. http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3813
7. Do you belong to a collecting club? If so, which one? STILL LOOKING FOR ONE IN THE NORFOLK AREA. OR A MEET SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE.
8. Do you customize? YES
a. How long? 3 YEARS
b. How many? (Estimate if you have to.) OVER 70
c. Best work? (Please include pictures!)
71 CLASSIC CORD http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3768
,4355gyg 1982 BRONCO repaint yellow w/ blue stripes,
2 TONE BEACH BOMB http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3797
CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG FROM A 76 31'DOOZIE http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3791
MAD MAX POLICE INTERCEPTOR FROM A 74 GRAND TORINO STOCK CAR http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3767
BEVERLY HILLBILLIES TRUCK OUT OF A 1980 OLD NUMBER 5 http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3789
ORANGE BEACH BOMB
BLUE RODGER DODGER
GREEN VEGA BOMB
BLUE ED SHAFER AMX
BROWN 71 442
HOTWHEELS CLUB 71 SUGAR CADDY, HOTWHEELS CLUB SILVER LIGHT MY FIRE BIRD, HOTWHEELS CLUB SILVER NITTY GRITTY KITTY
BW ARMY STAFF CAR
YELLOW 74 BAJA BRUISER,
1/2 REDLINE/GOODYEAR SLICK'S ORANGE 68 CUSTOM MUSTANG
MOST OF THE VARIATIONS OF THE 75 SUPER VANS, TOY FAIR, BLUE AND BLACK FLAMES, TOYS R US
ORANGE 69 CUSTOM CHARGER,
1940 FORD "GREASED LIGHTNING" http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3771
AND MOST OF THE "RAT RODS" DONE IN FLAT RUST.
MONSTER LAMBO http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3784
5 ENG BLUE RODGER DOGER, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3788
TRACKED CJ, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3785
4 DOOR SUPER CORD, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3787
BAJA LIMO, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3775
RETRO 50S DEORA, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3786
CUDA GASSER out of a original 68 casting, http://redlineshoptalk.yuku.com/topic/3770
CAMARO FUNNY CAR out of a original 68 casting,
YELLOW AND GREEN HEAVY CHEVY FLYING COLORS,
A BUNCH OF CAMARO'S